By accessing and participating in Gigi Fernandez Tennis programs, services, or events, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our services. Gigi Fernandez Tennis reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Gigi Fernandez Tennis website. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of our services after modifications are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
Non-exclusive grant to license The Gigi Method Doubles Program and Drills for one year.
The license includes:
- Rights to use The Gigi Method trademark, branding, and logo
- Rights to use The Gigi Method philosophies, curriculum, and teaching materials
- Non-compete exclusivity on location address (Clubs only)
- Inclusion on Gigi Fernandez Tennis website (Clubs Only) and integration into social media messaging (through Gigi Fernandez FB page and Instagram feed)
- Access to all drills, templates, waivers, brochures, etc. — “program materials”
The License term is one year. If you paid quarterly, you may not cancel until one year has been completed. If you cancel before one year has been completed, the remaining balance will be charged to the card on file. The License will renew each year until canceled. Once renewed, you can continue to use The Gigi Method drills. If the license is not renewed, you must discontinue using The Gigi Method drills